- Cross weight:190g
- Max Output -- White light:500 lumens 3w
- Tactical Runtime:1.5 hours
- Bazel Diameter:28mm
- Batteries type:Two pieces 3V CR123A (not included)
- Emitter type:CREE R5
- Unmark version
- Made in China
- Virtually indestructible infrared and white-light LEDs regulated to maximize output and runtime
- TIR lens shapes focused high-intensity beam with significant reach and ample surround light for peripheral vision
- Features integral commercially available infrared Dot sight <0.7 milliwatts (850 nm)
- Quick-detach rail clamp with adapters for Universal and MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails
- Accepts optional pistol grip and long gun tape switches
- Weatherproof—O-ring and gasket sealed
- Constructed of high-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec hard anodizing; impact-resistant polymer; coated, tempered window
- Switch: Activating the X400V is done via intuitive, ambidextrous switches at the rear of the body. Simply press the switch to flip up or down for constant-on activation.
- A separate switch at the rear of the X400V Ultra allows you to (1) activate white light illumination only, (2) activate white light illumination simultaneously with the Dot sight, (3) activate the laser sight only, or (4) disable the entire X400 Ultra.
- Changing back and forth from white output to infrared output is accomplished by a push/twist action on the X400V head.
(Packed in the box)
One piece X400V flashlight.
One piece QD Pad.
Box Dimension:177 x 73 x 56 mm